MULTIPLEX-EXTREME EP2 BLUE is an extra high performance multi-purpose grease intended for a large variety of applications. Manufactured using a blend of high viscosity index mineral oils in a lithium complex soap. The product contains specially selected lead free extreme pressure additives, rust and oxidation inhibitors plus a tackiness agent.
Features and Benefits:
- Excellent antiwear and EP performance.
- Superior resistance to water wash-out.
- Excellent adhesion and cohesion properties reduce leakage.
- Excellent rust and corrosion resistance.
- Superior oxidation and thermal stability extends grease life.
- Good pumpability and low-high temperature performance.
OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE - The recommended temperature range is from -25 oC to 175 oC, however it may be used intermittently up to 200 oC with the lubrication frequency to be increased accordingly.
APPLICATIONS - MULTIPLEX-EXTREME EP2 BLUE is the prime recommendation for use in applications where high thermal resistance is required. These include automotive, industrial, mining, earthmoving and marine applications such as wheel bearings subjected to high temperatures and load caused by repeated and high speed braking in particular on disc brakes, chassis, high speed ball and roller bearings, pre-packed and sealed for life bearings.