Nitro-R G2 5W-30 is a full synthetic engine oil designed to meet the demanding requirements of turbocharged and non-turbo-charged Gasoline Direct Injection Engines (TDGI & GDI). It has been formulated to protect against Low Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI) and provide the necessary protection to limit turbo coking that can lead to turbocharger failure. Nitro-R G2 5W-30 can be used in Hybrid, LPG, LPi, E10 and E85 vehicles and provides unparallel engine protection with improved fuel economy and emission benefits.Â Nitro-R G2 5W-30 isÂ NOT recommended for use in diesel engines. Always refer to the Atlantic Lube Guide for correct product application.
- Designed to meet the latest GM Gen 2 requirements for petrol engines
- Protects against Low Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI)
- Maximises fuel economy
- Designed for use in Turbo-charged & non turbo-charged Gasoline Direct Injection (TGDI) engines
- Keeps turbos cleaner and prolongs engine life
- Biofuel compatibility (E10 & E85)
SAE Viscosity:Â 5W-30 API: SP Resource Conserving ILSAC: GF-6A Chrysler: MS-6395 GM: Meets Generation 2 requirements for petrol engines FORD: M2C961-A1